Just released is a new template that streams all your feeds from twitter, youtube, facebook, vimeo etc onto one page. This template is perfect for anyone who has an extra domain laying around that you want to use as a promotional tool. Or you can install it on your current site.
Frank is a template for displaying a stream of social activity online. Frank can read, cache, and display all the items and updates in your WordPress, Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube, and/or any other RSS or Atom feed you throw at it.
Some of Frank's Features:
- Digest mutliple feeds and display them all in one place.
- Includes eight color schemes to choose from.
- Create a lifestream for yourself, a marketing page, an affiliate page, or collection of content from your favorite sites.
- Broadcast a high visibility Newsflash at the top of your page.
- Custom fonts powered by Cufon.
- Frank is flexible, display one feed or twenty.
- Pagination of items with the ability to set # of items per page.
So how much does Frank cost? An unbelievable $12. Go check it out.